- Executive Summary ( 4-5 pgs, PDF, ~150KB, Updated September 13, 2017 )
- Revision History ( 6 pgs, PDF, ~150KB, Updated October 13, 2017)
- Introduction to WARP3D w/ Example Analysis ( 24 pgs, PDF of a PPT set, ~18 MB, updated Apr 2017 )
Complete User Manual (570 pgs, bookmarked PDF, ~20 MB, Updated October 13, 2017)
Current Release of Complete System ( October 13, 2017, Version 17.8.5 )
17.8.5 includes numerous internal updates since 17.8.2 (released June 2017). See Revision History document above.
These distributions include ready-to-run executables (Windows, Linux, MacOS), User & Theory Guide, scripts to run codes, all source code, example problem directories, verification suites, building scripts/instructions ( everything including source text for User Manual and PPTX workflows!)
Download to the directory of your choice. Decompression creates one directory with all files.
- Document. Run the suite of verification analyses included in the WARP3D distribution
- Document. Using Cubit to produce a Patran-style neutral file (text) for a model and convert to a WARP3D input file. Also applicable for any software that produces a Patran-style neutral file (Patran, FEMAP, ...)
- Document. Build an ExodusII (.exo) file from a WARP3D (flat) model description file and flat files of nodal/element result. The very powerful and widely used (free) ParaView software reads .exo files for post-processing.
Note Sets of Interest
- Multiple sets of PDFs with examples and guidelines/hints on issues in modeling for fracture [ ~6 MB ]