- Executive Summary ( 4-5 pgs, PDF, ~150KB, Updated August 10, 2018 )
- Revision History ( 6 pgs, PDF, ~150KB, Updated August 10, 2018)
- Introduction to WARP3D w/ Example Analysis ( 24 pgs, PDF of a PPT set, ~18 MB, updated Apr 2017 )
Complete User Manual (616 pgs, bookmarked PDF, ~20 MB, Updated August 10, 2018)
Current Release of Complete System ( August 10, 2018; Version 17.9.0 )
17.9.0 includes numerous internal updates since 17.8.7 (released March 2018). See Revision History document above.
These distributions include ready-to-run executables (Windows, Linux, MacOS), User & Theory Guide, scripts to run codes, all source code, example problem directories, verification suites, building scripts/instructions (everything including source text for User Manual and PPTX workflows!)
Download to the directory of your choice. Decompression creates one directory with all files.
- Document. Run the suite of verification analyses included in the WARP3D distribution
- Document. Using Cubit to produce a Patran-style neutral file (text) for a model and convert to a WARP3D input file. Also applicable for any software that produces a Patran-style neutral file (Patran, FEMAP, ...)
- Document. Build an ExodusII (.exo) file from a WARP3D (flat) model description file and flat files of nodal/element result. The very powerful and widely used (free) ParaView software reads .exo files for post-processing.
Note Sets of Interest
- Multiple sets of PDFs with examples and guidelines/hints on issues in modeling for fracture [ ~6 MB ]